CANINE ASSISTED SECURITY SOLUTIONS
CANINE SOLUTIONS currently supplies canines to assist Security Officers at various sites ranging from corporate head offices and office parks, building sites and factories to shopping centres and community funded security projects.
The Security Officers that use the dogs supplied by CANINE SOLUTIONS are fully trained in handling the dogs as well as how to deal with the general public in a crisis situation.
CANINE SOLUTIONS dogs are fully trained and are suited to the specific site before being deployed there.
CANINE SOLUTIONS can provide onsite kenneling facilities should this requirement arise. Our kennels exceed the PSIRA accepted requirements.
The handlers are trained in basic kennel management and are given a basic medical course as well. Our site manager does a weekly check at these sites to ensure that the dogs are being well cared for.
The following services are included in the monthly rental fee:
- The general up keep of the dogs including food, deworming, inoculations, dipping etc.
- Regular site visits and on-site training.
- Kennel facilities should this be required
- Uniform requirements for the dogs.
- Training of Security Officers before they go operational on their site.
Canine Solutions guarantees that:
- The dogs will be presented in good condition at all times.
- The Security Officers and dogs will receive regular training to maintain a high operational standard.
- Onsite training will be given as required.
CANINE SOLUTIONS is fully accredited by PSIRA as a supplier of security dogs and as a Training Centre.
CANINE SOLUTIONS is also fully compliant and with all the laws governing the use of security dogs and holds all the necessary licenses.